From many of the common tactics marketers use today, it’s hard to come away with a conclusion other than the goal is to keep you on their list or worse—to keep you from leaving.
In today’s episode, we’ll explore why it’s actually a good thing to lose subscribers and followers for those trying to create a business or brand that lasts.
- The story of getting on a political Email list
- Making it easy to unsubscribe
- Deceptive marketing tactics—including fake unsubscribe buttons
- Why I’m never giving my Email address to another political candidate
- Your products and services aren’t for everyone
- The trap of marketing to a general audience