I recently came up with an idea for a new “freemium” web app which we’ll share with you on today’s show.
We’ll do this to demonstrate why ideas don’t matter and I’m not a fan of NDA or worrying about having someone steal your next big idea.
stealing your ideas.
the day they stop.
— Daniel Decker (@DanielDecker) May 22, 2019
Things we’ll cover in this episode:
- Working out the new DoNext.co “freemium” web app service
- Why ideas don’t matter
- The best way to protect your idea is to do it
- The issue isn’t secrecy, it’s obscurity
- The importance of implementation and the and execution of an idea
- Ways to determine whether an idea is worth pursuing
Early DoNext.co mockup concepts:
- WPEngine Hosting (Special discount/affiliate link)
- When Ideas Get Stolen, by Seth Godin