If you read a number of podcasts, blogs, or on social media today, you’ll likely encounter a ton of information on strategies, tactics, tools, and methods for getting your products and services in front of more people.
The tough question we always overlook however is: are we selling something worth buying?
In today’s episode, we’ll discuss the concept of “craft” and “craftsmanship” and why it’s vital we focus more upon the art of what we do than how we market it.
- Why does marketing strategy and tactics seem to be priority one for many individuals and businesses?
- Similarities to recent “SEO” strategies
- What is “craft” as it pertains to business?
- Will a good product or service market itself?
- Where does the concept of “brand” fall into this equation?