In this episode, we’ll discuss the most dangerous words in design, what you can do to avoid the pitfalls of using them, and how to ensure your design effectively communicates to those for whom it’s intended.
The tips/topics we’ll cover in this episode:
- Consider who your design is meant to reach
- If you’re working with a professional designer, value his or her opinion and feedback
- Consider if you would take the same approach to your mechanic that you do toward your designer
- Partner with your designer—make him or her a co-pilot rather than a chauffeur
- Consider what it is you’re trying to portray or accomplish and let your designer help you determine how best to creatively and visually accomplish that
- Research your market and stay on brand