A brand is integral to just about any venture. Whether a business, an organization, a product, or an individual; a brand is a way to tell the world who you are.
In this episode, we’ll dive into the basics of what a brand is, what a brand is not, as well as some general ideas you can take away as you begin building your own brand.
The topics we’ll cover in this episode:
- A brand is not your website or your logo…
- What is a brand?
- The progression of branding: an article from the Atlantic.
Consider taking a little time to write down the following three things to begin the process of becoming more strategic with your brand:
- Define your target market
- Establish your tone, mood, and/or style
- Hone in on your core message