Microsoft recently announced a competitor for the team management and collaboration service, “Slack.” We’ll give you the details—including Slack’s response to the software giant’s new rivalry—some really interesting details there you won’t want to miss.
Also, you may be familiar with the old debate between having a website, an app, or both for your platform or service. Today, we’ll dive into an interesting study on the topic to find that things may be shifting a direction you might not expect.
Today’s sponsor is ConvertKit: get your Email marketing under control and start a free, 30-day trial today.
The topics we’ll cover in this episode:
- Microsoft announces its slack competitor
- Slack responds to Microsoft’s competition
- Browsers or apps? The future of mobile
- Most smartphone users download zero apps per month
- When an app makes sense
- Keeping mobile at the forefront of your site’s usability practices