Kodak, the brand known well for film and point-and-shoot cameras, is working to push its way into the smartphone market with a device called the Ektra—a 21-megapixel smartphone that’s a throwback to a camera the company released back in 1941.
But a new device isn’t the only thing Kodak is incorporating into their brand in an effort to bring back old memories. Along with the new smartphone, Kodak is reverting back to a logo design strikingly similar to logos from 1971 and 2006.
Plus, in today’s app-driven world, there are about as many “to-do list” apps as there are things to do.
I’ll take some time to tell you about the todo list app I’ve been using for the last several months along with some tips and tricks that can help you create a powerful workflow.
The topics we’ll cover in this episode:
- Why I switched to ToDoist
- An introduction to ToDoist
- The key features of ToDoist
- Additional features
- Creating a streamlined workflow
- Tip: Configure a keyboard shortcut to quickly create new tasks
- Tip: Utilizing task templates
- Tip: Bookmarking useful resources with the browser extension