In this episode of The Rightly & Co. Show, we’ll take some time to explore the term “fast food design,” along with some specific examples of tools and services that fall into this category.
We’ll also discuss steps you can take to get your brand off on the right foot—or correct course where necessary if you’ve already begun.
The topics we’ll cover in this episode:
- Adblock Plus Now Sells Ads?
- Evernote Is Moving All its User Data to Google’s Cloud Platform
- What is “fast food design?”
- Examples of “fast food design”
- What to do if you have no other option than “fast food design?”