Building an Email list is pivotal to any successful web strategy. Today, we’ll explore two popular services, MailChimp and ConvertKit*, to determine which will help you accomplish your goal of building an Email list, more effectively.
The topics we’ll cover in this episode:
- The pros of MailChimp
- Easy to use
- Beautiful templates and designs
- Robust RSS-based campaign generator
- The cons of MailChimp
- Duplicate subscribers
- Limited list managing tools
- Limited list organizational abilities
- The pros of ConvertKit
- No duplicate subscribers
- Tag-based subscriber organization
- Powerful segmentation abilities
- Robust form and landing page creation
- The cons of ConvertKit
- Limited design options
- Limited RSS campaign options
- Deciding which works best for your goals
- Check out this page to see an example of creating multiple opt-in forms via ConvertKit.
* This is an affiliate link.